After you browsed through our site and decided to get our plugin (because you need it!) there are few steps you need to take in order to install the Search + plugin.
- 1 Choose which plan you want and take it
- 2 Next step is the registration
- 3 You are now at the “Plan” section
- 4 The last thing is the payment
- 5 After the registration is finished you will enter your profile
- 6 Now you need to download the plugin
- 7 7. Download the plugin at your computer.
- 8 Now you need to go to your plugin directory at your WordPress site and just upload the Search+ plugin
- 9 After the plugin is activated you need to do one last thing
- 10 Now you should have one really user friendly site for all of your readers or costumers
Choose which plan you want and take it
We will take now the free plan for the example.
Next step is the registration
Just choose user name, enter your email address and password and of course if you want leave a nice comment for the person that told you about the plugin or just don’t say anything. After you are ready, click the “Next” button.
You are now at the “Plan” section
In our example we use the free plan, so you just click again the “Next” button. You do the same also with the paid plans.
The last thing is the payment
In our example the plan is free, so you just need to click the “Finish” button. Of course, if you choose a paid plan you will need to either enter your credit card information and pay online, or choose the bank transfer method and at the end go to the “Finish” button.
After the registration is finished you will enter your profile
You can see all the details here and get your activation code (Token).
Now you need to download the plugin
You can choose (for now) from three different options. The example here is the WordPress plugin.
7. Download the plugin at your computer.
Now you need to go to your plugin directory at your WordPress site and just upload the Search+ plugin
After you uploaded the plugin, you will need to activate it by clicking the box next to the Search+ plugin
After the plugin is activated you need to do one last thing
Go to the Search+ button in the menu on the right side. Here you will have to insert the code (Token) that you got from the registration at www. soundex.bg. After you enter the code, click “Save”. This should do it.
Now you should have one really user friendly site for all of your readers or costumers
If you have any questions or just want to tell us something, don’t hesitate to write us at email@example.com.
You can download the manual in PDF format from here: instructions_en.pdf